It is the intent of the school district and the EPCNT to obtain the best quality materials at the lowest prices possible. In determining to whom to award a contract, the co-operative considers the following criteria:
- the purchase price;
- the reputation of the vendor and of the vendor’s goods or services;
- the quality of the vendor’s goods or services;
- the extent to which the goods or services meet the district’s need;
- the vendor’s past relationship with the co-operative remember districts;
- the impact on the ability of the co-operative to comply with laws and rules relating to historically underutilized businesses;
- the total long-term cost to the co-operative member districts to acquire the vendor’s goods or services
- and any other relevant factor specially listed in the request for bid or proposals.
Click on the Host District link to access information concerning the below awarded bids.
??? Are these columns correct? Anything to add remove?
??? Ok to apply same approach as awarded list?